Will I need any references?

No references needed.

Is there a smoking policy?

No smoking policy in all houses.

Are TV licences included with the rent?

Yes, a TV licence is included and covers all TV’s in house.

Will I have to pay Council Tax?

Full time students are exempt from Council Tax, part-time aren’t.

Does the property come with a Gas Safety Certificate?

Gas Certificate can be produced on request and copy will be left in the house.

Is my deposit protected?

Deposit protected by TDS (Deposit Guard).

Do the rooms have locks?

All Bedrooms are key coded or have their own key.

Does the property have smoke alarms?

All houses are fitted with smoke alarms and fire alarms and a fire blanket is provided in all kitchens.

What is the minimum rental period?

45 week contract on all properties or longer if required.

How often are rent payments made?

Monthly or termly rent payments.

Are the properties inspected for safety?

All properties are inspected passed by Newcastle Borough Council.